Semester 1, 2017-18 Results released
Tuesday, February 6, 2018
Results are available on SSB from 15th February 2018
Self Service Banner (SSB)
Semester 1, 2017-18 results were released on Self Service Banner (SSB) from 10 am on the 15th February 2018. Students must check their emails, and their SSB online transcript for grades and Academic Standing. The requirements for Academic Progression as stated in the Enrolment and Academic Progression Policy A/AB/018 (see Moodle for all Policies and procedures).
Student Academic Appeals Policy A/AB/025:
Students can appeal Academic decisions or grades within 4 working days of the decision. Late or incomplete appeals of grades or Academic Standing will not be accepted after 2.00pm, 21st February, 2018.
To make an appeal:
- Complete the correct Appeal Form.
- Faculty Appeal Form (see Moodle): to appeal grade(s) etc.
- CEO Appeal Form (see Moodle): to appeal exclusion ONLY.
- Include a printout of the Online transcript.
- Provide evidence to support the appeal (recommended).
- Pay the fee of 20 BHD by card to Finance (applies to each appeal) before 2pm, 21st February 2018.
- Submit the completed form, evidence and receipt to the SIC before 2.30pm, 21st February 2018.
Academic staff are currently on leave until 25 February, 2018.